Saturday, February 14, 2009

34 weeks, 1 day (Valentine's Day)

Today was a terrific Valentine's Day.  Although I consider every day with my wonderful husband to be a reason to celebrate, he made today extra special.  Matt woke me this morning with breakfast in bed.  He had cooked a delicious omelette and brought it to me with toast, orange juice, and two chocolate covered strawberries.  It was so good!  He also gave me a sweet hand-made card on which he drew a picture of the two of us (with my little stick figure pregnant, of course) with Bocephus.  I loved it!  I absolutely adore Matt and am so excited to be starting a family with him!

After breakfast, we decided to take Bocephus to the snow.  We drove up to Big Bear and had a great time!  Bo loved the snow and it was a fun day for the three of us.  Poor Bo is so tired now, though!  Running around in the snow must have taken a lot out of him.

Gavin's room is really starting to come together.  I finally got my glider rocker and we put it together last week.  It is so comfortable and will be great for those late-night feedings.  We still have a few small touches to add to the room before it's done.  Here are a few pictures I took of his room before the rocker was added.  The bedding is so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment