You are now 15 months old and become more and more fun everyday. Daddy loves being home with you during the day and I adore being home with you at night. You have a great personality and always make us laugh. You find joy in everything you do and you make friends wherever we go. Here are some new things you are doing now:
- Since you took your first steps a month ago, you are now a full-blown walker and love to trot all over the place. I can finally get shoes on you because you know that you will get to walk when they are on.
- You know how to sign "more" and "all done" and use them often. It's the cutest thing!
- You love, love, LOVE Daddy's Chevelle and can sit in it for long periods of time and entertain yourself (especially at car shows).
- You respond to almost every question or comment we say to you with "eh?" and once we repeat it, you will repeat, "eh?" It's a vicious circle that will have us repeating the same thing until we're exhausted!
- You love playing with the little red car walker that Mamaw and Papaw got for you and will push it all over the house. (But lately, you are becoming a little dare-devil and will try to stand on the seat or sit on the handle bars!)
- You love spending time with Daddy and the two of you will often just sit and hang out together like guys do.
- You continue to develop a loving relationship with Bocephus. He has learned to sit close to your highchair during meals because you will often share your food with him. However, I sometimes wonder if he's teaching you bad habits...
- You really like the vacuum cleaner and have spent a lot of time studying it lately. And every time we vacuum, you will shake your head from left to right the whole time it's running. It's the funniest thing!
- You have always loved anything with a steering wheel. But lately, you are starting to love little toy cars as well. You discovered Daddies Chevelle HotWheel and you loved playing with it. And recently, you noticed my little squishy bus keychain and decided that it is your new cuddle buddy. You now eagerly go to sleep for naps and bedtime because you want to snuggle with your little bus. It's actually quite humorous to see you hold it close like it's a plush stuffed animal and fall asleep. You have stuffed animals in your crib, but apparently none of them are as enticing as the bus keychain.
- You haven't said your first word yet, but you are talking all the time and make tons of different vowel and consonant sounds.
- You have decided that you really only like a few foods--flour tortillas, fruit bars, and bread--and you despise anything squishy or slimy, like noodles. Therefore, you are getting a bit more challenging to feed.
You are such a happy, friendly, sweet boy and each day with you just gets better. I love you so much, Gav!!