So, my sweet boy, this is what you are doing now:
- You enjoy sitting up and playing on your own.
- You are not too fond of tummy time because you can't figure out how to get your belly off the ground yet!
- You laugh all the time - especially when Daddy, you, and I are going upstairs at the same time - you find that hilarious!
- You are very talkative. You say "dadadadadada" often and will hold long conversations. (So, I carried you in my belly for 9 months, went through 16 hours of labor, have been nursing your for 8 months, and get up with you in the middle of the night and you can't say "mamamamama"?) *Sigh*
- You are very funny - you make Daddy and I laugh all the time with your noises and facial expressions.
- You love rice cereal and oatmeal and chow it down in the morning. But you only like it mixed with breast milk. Aunt Evie tried mixing it with water and she said you gagged.
- You hate peas. When I even get them close to your mouth you start gagging. (You're a bit dramatic, but I have to say, you come by it honestly!)
- You enjoy watching me or Aunt Evie do our old cheer moves from high school. You find it very entertaining.
- You are very fond of the dog. Bocephus is your buddy and will lay next to you and let you smack his face and pull his ears. He may be a big oaf of a dog, but he is very careful around you and likes to be near you.
- You enjoy bath time because you like to splash the water.
- Water bottles fascinate you. I think you like them more than any of your toys. (We could have gotten off so much cheaper if we would have known!)
- You wake up in a good mood in the morning. You will just talk to yourself until Daddy comes in to get you.
- Your favorite nursery rhyme is the "Itsy Bitsy Spider." It makes you laugh.
You did a good job eating prunes for the first time