Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh A Hiking We Will Go

The day after Halloween, my friend Courtney invited me to go hiking with her up Mt. Rubidoux. I decided that I could definitely use the exercise, so I went for it. The mountain has a completely paved road all the way up to the top (so I guess "hiking" isn't really an appropriate term). But hey, to hear me describe it, you'd have thought I hiked Mt. Everest. But it was a lot of fun and we decided to try and go every weekend.

At the base of the mountain

The view from the top

I really did go all the way to the top!

We made it!

"And my dream is for world peace." ;o)


We had such a great time, that we actually did go the following weekend. But this time, I pushed my heavy little guy in his gigantic stroller all the way up! Gavin did a great job on his first hike. Ha ha!

Gavin and Mommy at the top of the mountain

After our hike we ran some errands and then we were tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment