Monday, March 9, 2009

37 weeks, 3 days

Hooray! We have our c-section date! Gavin is scheduled to make his debut on March 19 at 2:00 p.m. We are so excited! I can't believe we are only 10 days away from holding him in our arms. I am just bummed that Matt can't stay the night in the hospital with me. I found out at our hospital tour last week that dads actually have visiting hours from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. That means that while I am recovering from my surgery, I will be all alone to care for Gavin if he needs to be changed or fed or anything. That makes me a bit nervous. There is no nursery so he will be in the room with me all night. But I guess we'll work it out somehow. Oh, I just can't wait! Here is his adorable picture that the ultrasound tech gave me a few weeks ago. He is just so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment