Sunday, November 28, 2010

We're Back!

Well, the Rogers Family has been absent from Blogland for awhile now, because I have been extremely busy trying to finish up my teaching credential. So, any free time that I had (especially if I wanted to be on the computer) needed to be spent studying for my TPA's (Teacher Performance Assessments) and CSET (California Subject Examination for Teachers). After taking so much time off from school and exams, it was tough to get back into the swing of things, but luckily, I passed both TPA's that are required before student teaching (the remaining two must be done while teaching) and I took one part of the CSET and will receive my score tomorrow. Teachers sure have to go through a lot to become credentialed, but I know it will all be worth it someday soon! I can't wait to be in a classroom with young kids who are eager to learn and who will make my job so enjoyable.

Unfortunately, I have missed three milestone posts as well as some general family updates and desperately need to play catch-up. Although I wrote down a few notes, I have not written down all the new things that Gavin has done each month, so my milestones posts might be mixed up just a little since I am trying to do them all by memory. So, without further ado, I will now post the updates on our little family...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! I've been thinking about you guys and wondering how you were. Glad to hear you're back in the swing of things with school. Congrats on passing your TPA's!!

    ReplyDelete