Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 Years Old!

My sweet boy,

You are now 2 years old and what a wonderful 2 years it has been! You continue to be such a sweet, loving, intelligent, fun little guy! Every day with you brings new joys. You make Daddy and I laugh each day. You have the best personality and are happy almost all the time. Every night after I put you to bed, I walk away from your room smiling to myself and thinking, "It just doesn't get any better than this!" So, here are some new things about you this month:
  • Your new favorite show is Calliou and Daddy and I could probably recite some of the episodes because we've seen them so much!
  • I came home from work one day to find that you had gotten your first tattoo from your Aunt Evie. Oh boy!



  • Your favorite meal is "Pudder Jelly" (a.k.a. peanut butter and jelly).
  • Your vocabulary is growing so quickly. You have so many new words on a daily basis that Daddy and I can't even keep track anymore.
  • You love to help Daddy in the garage and constantly ask for screwdrivers with particular colored handles.
  • You are very good at using two-word phrases, such as "Help Mama."
  • You also use a lot of two-word phrases using the word "it" such as: "want it," "reach it," "have it," and "like it."
  • You love anything with wheels and will try to ride your toys even if you're just a bit too big!



I love you so much, Gav!

No comments:

Post a Comment