Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Discovery Cube Museum

While I was off for my two week "summer break" I had lots of plans to do fun, inexpensive things with you. However, the time flew by and we didn't get to do as many things as I had hoped. Although, one really fun thing that we did get to do was visit the Discovery Science Cube Museum in Santa Ana. Grandma went with us and we had so much fun! You were so well behaved the whole day and you made Grandma and I very proud.

You got to watch a movie about water and evaporation...


Play in a coal mine...




Learn about wildlife in the desert...


Explore a space ship...



Watch a 3D movie about turtles (although you yelled, "I wanna go home!" when the snake jumped out at us)...


Learn about gravity and air pressure...


Drive a jeep through the wilderness...



Explore aquatic creatures and the ocean habitat...





Play with Mr. Potato Head...


And more!



It was such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment