Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Baby Sprinkle

Once again, Matt's mom hosted a beautiful baby shower for me just a week and half before Jaxon was  scheduled to arrive.  (We are all thankful that he didn't arrive early!)  Since we had saved everything from when Gavin was a baby, there really wasn't too much more that we needed.  Therefore, rather than having another baby "shower," Patty (with some help from my good friend, Courtney) threw me an adorable mommy-themed blue and brown baby "sprinkle."  Everything was just adorable!  She really thought out all the details and made it a very special day for me.

Courtney made the adorable invitations and requested that guests bring a book rather than a card, to get Jaxon's library started.  I was so very pleased with the way they came out!


Here are some of the adorable details.  The cake was similar to one I had seen online and fell in love with!

Blue cake pops with brown sprinkles - yummy!

Brown and blue water bottles

Personalized kisses

More kisses

Matt's mom glued each ribbon to the bottom of these cups - so cute!

My corsage

The tables (before the food was put out)

Place settings

The beverage station

Rubber ducky punch

Me and my big belly with the cake table

The adorable cake!!

So cute!

I got such amazing gifts!  I am truly so blessed to have such a wonderful group of family and friends.  Just like Gavin, little Jaxon is already quite spoiled!

Jaxon got the cutest clothes!

His library is off to a good start!

I love onesies!!

Diaper cake made by my super-creative friend, Miky

Jaxon's first Bible

So many wonderful gifts

Lots of cute gift bags, too

A new space saver high chair from good friends, Jason and Jamie

"Most Eligible Bachelor" onesie

Lots of extra sheets - so great to have!

"My Auntie is the Best" from Aunt Evie, of course

Hospital Survival Kit from Courtney - had everything I could possibly need!

I had a wonderful day and am truly so thankful for my wonderful family and friends.  Matt's parents even bought us the Graco Duo Glider stroller that we wanted.  Since we kept just about everything from when Gavin was a baby, we really didn't need to buy much other than diapers!

Jamie (also pregnant!), Courtney, and Me

Some family and friends also thought of Gavin during the Baby Sprinkle, so he got several gifts as well.  He was very excited to open them once I got home.








No comments:

Post a Comment