Thursday, May 16, 2013

Jaxon - Month Three

My sweet Jax,

While you only been here three months, you are already changing so much!  You are an incredibly happy and easy baby!  Now that you have learned how to smile, your gummy grin is a permanent fixture on your face.  I love and adore you more than you will ever know!!  Here are some new things about you this month:

*I couldn't remember where I had put the camera after our camping trip, so most of the pictures taken this month were from my camera phone, so the quality isn't that great.  Sorry!

  • You are an extremely happy baby and you smile all the time - including to Mommy (who had to wait a little longer than Daddy to be the recipient of your sweet smile, but it was worth it!).
My happy boy!
  • You outgrew your first bath and had to get a second one, but it didn't work too well, either.  You kept sliding over the hump in the tub, so it wasn't very comfortable for you.
New tub
  • You have discovered your voice and make the sweetest cooing noises.
11 weeks + 3 days
  • You began sleeping through the night!!!  Woo hoo!!!  From 9:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m. every day.  You can't make it past 9:00 p.m.  It's so cute, 9:00 p.m. seems to be the magic number for you, because you will pass out if I try to keep you up any later.
Gavin adores being a big brother!
Nap time with Daddy
  • You still hate car rides, which makes it a pretty stressful drive for all those stuck in the car with ya!
Hmmm... Guess you didn't want your picture taken with Uncle and Erick?
  • At your 3-month check-up, you weighed 13 pounds.  Hooray!  That's almost double your birth weight.
My strong little guy!
  • You are great at holding your head up when you are on your tummy.  The doctor even commented that you are very strong.
These past three months have flown by and you are becoming such a big boy!  Daddy is doing great taking care of you and Gavin during the day while I work and he is enjoying having that time with you and Gav.  But, it has been hard for me to be away from you because I miss you so much!!  Although it is also good for me to go back to work, because I have to admit that I was getting far too comfortable wearing pajamas all day and just spending the day snuggling with you.  I'm so very grateful to be your mommy and I am so proud of you for all the new things you have accomplished already!

I love you to pieces, Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment