Friday, July 10, 2009

JC Penney 3 Month Photo Shoot

With so much going on, I almost forgot to post some of the photos from Gavin's 3-month shoot taken the day before his surgery.  Some of my favorites are below.  I had taken the little Angel's bat and ball that Gramma C had bought for Gav, and dressed him in the jeans and tennis shoes she got for him also.  I had told her that I would enlarge one for her--which I will still do--and Grampa C will hang it proudly in his house.  I know she would have loved it.

Looking at the photos, you can see that my mom was right, when you compare it to my last few posts, he does look much older now.





3 comments:

  1. Love them all but him with the baseball bat is my fav with the first one a close second!! Poor guy in that last one does not look happy. Sometimes enough is enough. :) And he does look ALOT more grown up now. Amazing how much it changes them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. He lost some of his baby look with the fixing of his lip. But he's still so cute, cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete