You are now 34 months old and 3 is just around the corner! You are such a sweet, intelligent, and wonderful child. You are always the highlight of the day for Daddy and I and we cherish every moment with you. We know that you are going to be a wonderful big brother and we look forward to seeing you in that role. Here are some new things about you at 34 months:
- One night, we let you sleep in our bed with us and you said, "Let's all pray." Then you put your little hands in ours and we all prayed together. It was the sweetest thing!
- You are very independent and when Daddy turned the light on one night, you got upset because you had wanted to do it. So you said to Daddy, "Why are you being so rude?!" Ha!
- You love to help me in the kitchen. I have never been one to cook, but lately I have been working on it since I know that it is the best and healthiest thing for you. I love that you enjoy being in the kitchen and it makes it fun for me to cook meals with you!
|Helping Mommy make French toast|
- Although you like to help create meals, getting you to eat them is still a challenge. Hopefully you will learn to appreciate new foods as we work together to cook them.
- You will still fall asleep anywhere if you are tired and most often will have your hand up your shirt because you still rub your nipples when you're falling asleep. *Sigh*
- You love cars, hot rods, drag racing, tools, and probably know more about cars than I will ever know in my entire life.
- You still love books and have decided that you enjoy "reading" them as much as having them read to you. The expression in your voice when you read is priceless! (I think you got that from your goofy mom!)
|Reading with crazy hair!!|
- You love to help in any way you can, especially when it involves helping Daddy do "guy stuff." The two of you love to spend time together in the garage.
I love you so very much, Gav! You are growing so quickly and you make us very proud of you because you are such a wonderful kid! People are always impressed with your manners, intelligence, and how articulate you are for just 2 years old.
We love you to pieces, Gav!!