Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Jaxon - Two Days Old

Our third day in the hospital, we were told that we could go home.  I was able to get up and walk to the restroom without too much trouble, and my hearing did seem to be improving very slightly.  I still couldn't hear very well, but since there was some improvement, it was determined that there wasn't really anything that could be done for me in the hospital and we would just hope that it would fully recover.

I made sure to have a cute going home outfit for Jaxon since I had forgotten one for Gavin and have always harbored just a little guilt for that.  I was so excited to get him dressed and ready to come home! It brought back memories when I placed him in Gavin's old car seat and saw just how tiny he looked in it.



So tiny in the car seat!

First time in the Pack N' Play



Resting with Daddy after a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment