Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jaxon - Month Five

My sweet Jax,

You are doing so many new things this month.  The time is flying by and I can't believe you are already five months old!  Here are some new things about you this month:

You love driving your jeep!
  • You laugh out loud.  Baby laughter is one of the sweetest sounds in the world!
I love this outfit on you, but you didn't seem so sure about it
  • You began sleeping in your own crib in your nursery.  I miss having you right beside me in the bassinet, but you had just outgrown it.  But your nursery came out so cute!!  Thanks to Uncle Jason for designing it and Aunt Kristy for painting the animals on the walls.  (I'm so sad that we did all that work before we moved.)










  • You still wake up 2-3 times per night to nurse.  I am exhausted since I am working full-time.  I hope you start sleeping through the night soon!
You love your swing!
  • You roll over from your tummy to your back.
  • You roll over all the time to get around the room.

  • You like to be in a sitting position or on your feet.  You like to be a part of what is going on, I guess when you are laying down you feel like you are missing something.
  • You started eating oatmeal.  Maybe it will help you sleep thought the night?



  • You seem ready to crawl already!  You rock on all fours so I'm sure that crawling will be coming soon.
  • You. Adore. Your. Brother.
  • You will fall asleep anywhere if you're tired.  I guess Gavin still does, too.


  • You are a very active baby.  You love to be doing things and be entertained all the time.



  • You love to plank.  You do this all the time.  It is really quite funny.

  • You make owl noises constantly.  I don't know where this came from..


  • You talk back.  It's really quite funny.
We adore you and look forward to all the fun we are going to have as a family.  You are so fascinated by your brother - it is so cute!!

We love you so much, Jax!!

No comments:

Post a Comment