Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Relay for Life

This Saturday, May 22, I will be participating in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life. This is a cause that is dear to my heart. My grandpa died of cancer in 2008 and I have friends, coworkers, and family members who are currently battling it. I would love to see a cure found during my lifetime so that lives can be saved.

The Relay for Life gives people a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. It helps raise funds and awareness to help the American Cancer Society save lives from cancer.

If you are interested in supporting me, please visit my personal web page by clicking here to make an online donation. Although times are tough, every donation really does make a difference, and helps the American Cancer Society save lives every day by helping people stay well and get well, finding cures, and fighting back.

Thank you and I will keep you updated on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you walking it?? Are you going to be at California Baptist College??? My brothers band is playing there that evening!

    ReplyDelete