Saturday, June 5, 2010

That's What Little Boys Are Made Of...

Gavin is constantly finding things on the floor that he likes to pick up and give to us. Usually it's lint or a piece of dog hair or some other miniscule item. Well, Thursday, I was laying next to my sweet boy on the carpet when he crawled over to explore a little gap next to the television. He then crawled back to my side with his tiny hand full of some new treasure. I was about to hold my hand out to receive the gift when he (thankfully!) plopped it on the floor instead. I let out a screech and scooped Gavin up quickly. It was a giant dead cockroach! Yuck!! I swept it up in the dustpan and disposed of it immediately, all the while thanking my lucky stars that he didn't drop it in my hand, because I think I would have fainted.


No comments:

Post a Comment