Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun with the Hose (Yet AGAIN)

We really have created a monster. Gavin LOVES the hose and wants to play with it every time he sees it. Matt was recently playing with Gavin in the backyard when he yelled for me to come outside with the camera. Of course, our little man was playing with the hose (in his pajamas again, but this time while sitting in his cozy coupe and creating his own personal tub), but what Matt really wanted the camera for was this...

It was exceptionally hot outside and Bocephus (our huge black lab) had decided to make the 20-gallon tub we sometimes use as his outdoor water dish into a pool. He looked absolutely ridiculous squished into the tiny vessel!




Now, of course, I couldn't go outside and see my sweet boy being adorable as always and not take a few photos of him! So, here is my little man sitting in his cozy coupe (in his pajamas) while creating his own personal pool. I guess he figured "if the doggie can do it, why can't I?"





It was at that point that Matt and I decided that we should just go buy a little kiddie pool to save our poor dog and son the trouble of trying to create their own. So, Matt headed off to the store while Gavin and I headed inside.

I changed him into more pool-appropriate attire and gave him a snack...

he asked for more...

he got upset when I wasn't quick enough with "more" because I was too busy taking pictures...

then he presented me with the "yuck" he found on his tray (a dog hair)...

Once Matt returned home with the pool, we went back outside for more watery fun.














It looks like we flooded our backyard!

And finally, some more cozy coupe time! Gav was making his doggie noises that involve making a silly face at the same time. And you may have noticed the transformation of the cozy coupe...complete now with stickers from various companies Daddy purchased from for his Chevelle. To Gavin's right is the lovely "I love my HOOKER headers" sticker. Oh joy....

No comments:

Post a Comment